HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!! Jonathan and I have decided we kind of stink at keeping people informed of our "goings on" so we have decided to make life simpler with a blog. (Thanks for the suggestion Kristie and Emma... we're following through just a few short months later)!
We have really been enjoying our time in the Hoosier state. In case you didn't know, I was born in the great state of Indiana where my parents both grew up. I have lots of awesome family members who still live here so Jonathan and I have frequented these corn-filled lands the past 7 years. The fam owns a lakehouse which my cousin Jil refers to as "the Beacon" because it draws us all back together again. This beacon, otherwise known as Twin Oaks Cottage: Pier 131, has been serving as a resting place for Jonathan and I for the past few months while we search for our next great adventure. Hopefully this blog will help you feel all caught up with the Whitleys!
(We know we're so incredibly interesting that your life will soon revolve around our postings).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOO HOOO! Welcome to the blog world!!! We're so glad you are here!
Just who I wanted to hear from this afternoon! I'm so excited to see your blog- I was wondering "what in the world are the Whitleys up to" and now I know. See, blogs are great. Plus, comments are great. So here you go! Have a good afternoon!
p.s.- I have an unfinished e-mail that I need to respond to yours from like, what a month ago? Sad!
Post a Comment