That's right, I hit the big one. 30 snuck up on me before I could say "what happened to my youth?" We decided to head out of town for the occasion, a whole 45 minutes away to Paducah, KY.
On the way, we stopped in Metropolis, IL or "Superman Town" for some quick photo opps. We also headed out to Land Between the Lakes to take in some scenery and to dine at the touristy Patti's Settlement. It was a fun weekend of peaceful walks, animal watching, and quality time with the hubby, who is, incidentally, still 29.
3 comments:
Cute post! Love the pictures...sounds like a fun and relaxing little trip. We miss the Whitleys!
Glad you had a fun birthday weekend! Love the superman/woman photo. Cole has superman PJs. He likes to "fly" when he wears them. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
I think the Superwoman pic is quite fitting. :)
Post a Comment