Jonathan is 30! I had every intention of throwing him a surprise party for this milestone when we lived in Charlotte, but being in a new town I had to come up with a different plan. I arranged for his 2 oldest friends to meet up with us and our siblings in Columbia, MO because it was a good middle ground. Since we had a bit of a drive from So. Ill. we needed to stay overnight. So several days before the outing, I began slowly packing some things and carefully placing the suitcase back in its storage position so as to not tip off Jonathan. Unfortunately, I underestimated my ultra observant husband who noticed the suitcase leaning slightly and the disappearance of his khaki shorts. Nevertheless, the birthday was a hit and he was glad to celebrate with good friends. *my apologies to Scott Kerens for not getting a picture before he needed to leave, my gratitude to Andra and Bruce for the superb table decorations, and my sincerest thanks to Jimmy for the pink birthday princess button for Jonathan's lapel. You are all wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment