I can't believe we're already at 23 weeks! Some people have asked me if I'm even wearing maternity clothes yet (uh, yep). In contrast, one lady told me I look like I'm having twins in this shirt....so I guess perception varies between people and clothing choices.
Just for kicks, here is my list of favorite pregnancy foods thus far:
1. Pink Lady Apples (1st trimester necessity)
2. Honey Nut Toasty O's
3. McDonald's Breakfast Burritos
4. Meat (beef) and Potatoes (It all started when Jonathan brought a double cheeseburger into our house for his lunch and I had to have a bite...or three! He graciously ran out and got one for me. Fortunately the double cheeseburger craving was short-lived).
5. Bread and butter pickles
6. Eggs
7. Cheese
8. Orange Juice
9. Veggies (second trimester)
10. Mac and Cheese
Here's my on and off again "yuck" list:
1. Desserts
2. Poultry
3. Fruity beverages like Naked Juice
4. Tomatoes and tomato sauce
5. Pizza
3 comments:
you look great!! :)
You are too cute as a pregnant lady. Keep those belly pics comin'!
You're so adorable! I can't believe pizza is on your "yuck" list, though! :)
Post a Comment