Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Feet

At 20 weeks we had an ultrasound and got to see the baby moving around. The tech did a great job of not revealing the gender of the baby to us so we can be surprised. I love the shot of the little feet! The second photo is a profile view--you can see a knee coming up towards the head and a hand just above the nose. We enjoyed getting to see that what we've been feeling moving around is in fact a little person! But viewing the baby did make us anxious for the day when we can hold it in our arms.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh! Can't wait!!! When I was 9 months pregnant, I found myself saying a lot - I just want to hold my baby! So excited for you!!

Beth said...

Those feet are precious. :) I can just hear them crying out, "are you my moommy??" ;)